You're Invited!

You're Invited!
`
How does an author go about writing a book? What goes into researching a historical novel? Will there be refreshments?
`
Tuesday February 8, 2011, I'll be speaking at the Antioch Public Library in Antioch, California from 6:30-7:30 pm.
`
I'll be discussing the process of writing a novel and how I researched the Wings of Glory series - A Distant Melody (2010), A Memory Between Us (2010), and Blue Skies Tomorrow (August 2011). Since each of the novels is partially set in Antioch, California during World War II, I'll share some fun tidbits about wartime Antioch, including a fantastic story about a president's son, a dog, and a grieving GI.
`
Most importantly...yes, there will be refreshments!
`
Here's the link to the event on the library website: http://nt-evanced.ccclib.org/evanced/lib/eventsignup.asp?ID=28324&return=http%3A%2F%2Fnt%2Devanced%2Eccclib%2Eorg%2Fevanced%2Flib%2Feventcalendar%2Easp
`
Please contact me with any questions. I would love to see you there!

Labels: , ,