Book Beat - My Hope Is Found by Joanne Bischof

A stirring conclusion to the fantastic Cadence of Grace series! Joanne Bischof's My Hope Is Found finishes the emotionally wrenching but spiritually uplifting story of Gideon and Lonnie O'Riley, started in Be Still My Soul and Though My Heart Is Torn.

In My Hope Is Found, Gideon is finally returning home to his beloved Lonnie and their son, Jacob - determined to win her back and marry her again - after their first marriage was annulled. However, Lonnie is not so easy to win back, and kindhearted pastor Toby McKee is vying for her hand. If Gideon and Lonnie are to have a chance, each needs to go through some growth...and some healing.

This is one series you MUST read in order, and I strongly urge you to do so. Joanne Bischof's writing is lyrical, her storytelling plucks all the right heartstrings, and her character development is phenomenal. One of the best series I've read all year. Do not miss it!

Labels: , ,